What do you think of these?
"Can you walk in them?"
Of course I can walk in them!
I remember mother teaching us to walk in heels at the age of fourteen. My first pair of heels. Back 'n forth, back 'n forth. Head up, don't clomp, your clomping! Such was the routine. Though I will admit to arguing with her; "Why could I not just wear flats! I'm too short to be breathing the same air as you anyway, besides I like being short." In truth I did. I kept thinking of the saying: great things come in small packages. Was I not a small package then?
"Well they are quite sexy.They look good with what your wearing now."
(Hmm, I suppose he was right.)
"Of course all you need to do is paint your toenails."
Paint my toe nails?
I had never had a pedicure in my life! Did he realize if I started now I would want to make a habit of it. I was secretly waiting for him to say go ahead, but no he never said it.
I wondered at the compliment. He certainly had a secret foot fetish. Although he always said he liked a girls bottom; the way her inner thighs created a vee between her ass and legs.
He would never admit to the foot fetish outright.
I have these three inch heel suede boots, they lace up in the front and have a fringe atop the edge. I have only worn them about 3 times, but I remember begging to buy them. He said as long as I would wear them to bed, I could have them. Of course I had promised, but they never did see a mattress. I kept them in their box for months hoping he would forget the promise. I was almost waiting for the words to be said again..He said them every time I wanted to buy a pair of shoes. "The come fuck me boots never did make their debut, will you wear them to bed if I let you have them?"
And there in lies the rub!
Why does sex become an issue when I need a pair of shoes or even just want them? Is it the shoe fetish or is it the fact money has become an object for sex?
Not one mention this time of having to wear them to bed. Perhaps I should be grateful that my needing them outweighed my desire for just wanting them.
So I bought three pairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment